Hello From France

Hello to all of you,

I'm an French guy who is very enthusiast by Mack trucks. I live in France, in the west of Paris (1 hour). In France we have some real Mack and Renault trucks with Mack engines. Mack built trucks in France in the 50' years but they quit France unfortunately. So that one reason if I love these trucks.

I try to take an photo of an french Mack.

Would you please excuse my bad english

Thank's

• 1 month later...

bon jour et coment cava,

excuse me on my bad french

i didn't they had macks in france

well you learn something new every day

moi, cava tre bein

Hello to all of you,

I'm an French guy who is very enthusiast by Mack trucks. I live in France, in the west of Paris (1 hour). In France we have some real Mack and Renault trucks with Mack engines. Mack built trucks in France in the 50' years but they quit France unfortunately. So that one reason if I love these trucks.

I try to take an photo of an french Mack.

Would you please excuse my bad english

Thank's

Helo Mopar,

You can see in the gallery some mack buid in France and some leaflet. You can see Mack have his own cabin for France and Europ. The problem is than Mack have not an good advertisement office and an bad coverage of garage. And at last the price is very high. I think that the reason than Mack quit France after they lost many money.

Bon Jour Frenchy Mack

Merci becoup por les photos

Tres bein :D

Helo Mopar,

You can see in the gallery some mack buid in France and some leaflet. You can see Mack have his own cabin for France and Europ. The problem is than Mack have not an good advertisement office and an bad coverage of garage. And at last the price is very high. I think that the reason than Mack quit France after they lost many money.

• 1 month later...