So... Been Shifting Two Sticks Long....

Hi,

Went on our first family truck related outing of the year, My 6 month old boy Joe was tring to do split shifting. I caught him in the act. post-63-1240835096_thumb.jpg

Also he had a gearshift taste test, He is cutting his teeth and I guess that gearshift looked good!post-63-1240835062_thumb.jpg

Morgan

15 gears...no waiting!

That is one hungery kid. Don't let him get ahold of the bulldog..LoL. He is a very handsome young man and a future Bulldog driver if there ever was one.

Matt

P.S. I noticed in your gallery the black Bmodel with the lowboy trailer had a casket on it. I'll assume that it was being used at a funeral of a friend. I was a gravedigger for a few years and that caught my attention. Just curious..

matt

THE GREATEST NAME IN TRUCKS

MACK TRUCKS

That is one hungery kid. Don't let him get ahold of the bulldog..LoL. He is a very handsome young man and a future Bulldog driver if there ever was one.

Matt

P.S. I noticed in your gallery the black Bmodel with the lowboy trailer had a casket on it. I'll assume that it was being used at a funeral of a friend. I was a gravedigger for a few years and that caught my attention. Just curious..

matt

The story behind the casket.. I was over at my frends house one day, his dad was working on his will. We was joking around about how we would like to "go out", you know the usual "don't put me in a suit, I never wore one before" and the like. He said he didn't want to be hauled in a hearse, he wanted to be hauled by the old mack. We all laughed and didn't think much more about it, He past about a year or so later, and He had put it in his will thats what he wanted. So we worked on the truck day and night for 2 days, got it ready and that is the result..

Fred

15 gears...no waiting!

Fred,

That sure is a cute boy ya have there. I could sure use him around my house.......LOL..... He would have fun riding my tractors. I know you're proud of him. Maybe we can see him at a show sometime.

mike :)

He sure dose like to hang out in the shop too, He wants to be right there in the middle of the action! I got some mor pictures of him in his baby seat right up on the fender while I was installing the 237 in this winter. He loves riding on the John Deere's too. Most kids are afraid of the old G, It sure is loud, don't bother him a bit..

I hope to be at Macungie and maybe Lititz PA this year. I thought about Huntsville Al. show but I found out that the show is in an old airport, and there are no trees at all. not a good place to take a baby for 3 days in the summer. If you go to Huntsville make sure to bring a tent or shade of some sort.

Fred

15 gears...no waiting!

I doubt that I stay for the whole day unless Rob, Tom, FreightTrain, Fred, Herb, and or James will be there. Maybee Bobby can come down from Ole Ky. if not then I won't need any suntan lotion, just a bottle of coolant. Although I like all Macks, the B-Model is and has been my favorite. Maybe I can look at a few of them clean trucks up close and see where the engine and transmission is at since mine has more grease on the outside of the engine than on the inside......LOL.....LOL.

Later

mike :lol:

Fred,

How did ROB do with the Video?

mike :unsure:

Haven't heard or seen "HIS LARGENESS" for a while. I suppose he is busy with other projects and the like. I think I can find a alternate camera man though. I do have a acurrate and recent photo of Rob when he came over last summer for my hog roast and lake side bash..

post-63-1241310971.jpg

Fred

15 gears...no waiting!

Fred,

He looks like the kind of person that can enjoy himself no matter where he's at. But poor guy looks like he's about to run out of food cause tha plate looks empty. maybe the Good Ship Fat Guy is full of goodies. Would you say that ship runs on self propelled natural gas........LOL......since it has no motor or sails.....could use some planes on her to lower the bow.

mike :loldude:

The story behind the casket.. I was over at my frends house one day, his dad was working on his will. We was joking around about how we would like to "go out", you know the usual "don't put me in a suit, I never wore one before" and the like. He said he didn't want to be hauled in a hearse, he wanted to be hauled by the old mack. We all laughed and didn't think much more about it, He past about a year or so later, and He had put it in his will thats what he wanted. So we worked on the truck day and night for 2 days, got it ready and that is the result..

Fred

Been gone for a few days..6 to be exact and just got home. That was a nice thing to do for him. I hope if I go out some one will do the same for me. Has to be a Bulldog Mack and everyone I know will testafy to that. Either that or an old John Deere like the old "A" we used to have.

Matt

THE GREATEST NAME IN TRUCKS

MACK TRUCKS

Hey b61fred, Fine looking Dog driver you have there. I'll bet he can't wait to get a little grease on his hands. I went past the scrap yard a while ago and it has been completely cleaned out. I guess that B77 has gone to Mack heaven.

Rich

Hey b61fred, Fine looking Dog driver you have there. I'll bet he can't wait to get a little grease on his hands. I went past the scrap yard a while ago and it has been completely cleaned out. I guess that B77 has gone to Mack heaven.

Rich

Well you can win them all, Hey.... I found a old dodge fire truck, I think it is a 1949... Its on craigs list. look up firetruck on Bloomington Indiana craigslist. should be there.

Fred

15 gears...no waiting!

• 4 weeks later...
Well you can win them all, Hey.... I found a old dodge fire truck, I think it is a 1949... Its on craigs list. look up firetruck on Bloomington Indiana craigslist. should be there.

Fred

Thanks Fred. I picked up a 57' D100 pickup about a year ago. Not the B Series I really wanted but a project just the same. Currently it sits in the garage waiting for funding to get better before I really tear into it.

He sure dose like to hang out in the shop too, He wants to be right there in the middle of the action! I got some mor pictures of him in his baby seat right up on the fender while I was installing the 237 in this winter. He loves riding on the John Deere's too. Most kids are afraid of the old G, It sure is loud, don't bother him a bit..

I hope to be at Macungie and maybe Lititz PA this year. I thought about Huntsville Al. show but I found out that the show is in an old airport, and there are no trees at all. not a good place to take a baby for 3 days in the summer. If you go to Huntsville make sure to bring a tent or shade of some sort.

Fred

If Rob is gonna be there, just find him and stay in his shadow all day for shade.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

If Rob is gonna be there, just find him and stay in his shadow all day for shade.

well as his diet has suggested that he has went on a atkins style diet consisting of most protein ( I must say of unusal sources). The aroma of the the road kill suprise that he usally packs with him for his snacks doesn't agree with the little guy. Rob tells me that those booths and little carnival trailers that sell food at those events are questionable. As he put it" who knows where that stuff has been, and the sanitary conditions are also in question".

Fred

15 gears...no waiting!