I stopped by the :mack1: homestead in Mount Cobb, PA. This is the farm where the :mack1: brothers were born & raised. I have admired it for years and finally took the time to stop and take some pictures. I have included one here and added several to my gallery. I hope you enjoy! Doug

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

I stopped by the :mack1: homestead in Mount Cobb, PA. This is the farm where the :mack1: brothers were born & raised. I have admired it for years and finally took the time to stop and take some pictures. I have included one here and added several to my gallery. I hope you enjoy! Doug

Nice pics, I did notice in the first picture of the sign it states "working windmill" in the last pic it shows the wind mill. That is NOT a working windmill! LOL.......

DW

1948 Mack Pumper

• 2 weeks later...

In order for that to happen, they'd have to call it the Volvo homestead!!!!!!!!!

Hey HK, As long as they don't put that silly name on our beloved dogs cause it's scary enough to see it at the dealerships. Remember when they put it on White's, GMC's and worst of all Awfulcars? Bob

Ain't a Mack? Take it back!

• 2 years later...

I was in the Mt. Cobb area last week, I hate to report this but, the Mack Homestead is gone. The house and greenhouse are history, the only thing that remains are the memories and the photos I posted in my gallery. when I popped up over the hill I couldn't believe it.

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org