Happy Easter

NoClueJoe66

Just wanting to wish everyone a happy and safe Easter tomorrow. We've been boiling eggs every since i've been home so we can dye them. Pretty excited for the boys since they can walk good and hopefully be able to hunt eggs. Everyone have a safe day tomorrow.

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Just wanting to wish everyone a happy and safe Easter tomorrow. We've been boiling eggs every since i've been home so we can dye them. Pretty excited for the boys since they can walk good and hopefully be able to hunt eggs. Everyone have a safe day tomorrow.

Thank you Joe, same to you and yours.

Guess we know what you'll be eating for lunch all next week. :lol:

Monday: Easter eggs

Tuesday: hard boiled eggs

Wednesday:eggs boiled hard

Thursday: egg salad sammich

Friday:$#@& this, i'm going to Burger King!

I got a picnic ham out of the freezer yesterday, it's cooking right now. When it's done i'll mail you a slice to put on your egg salad sammich- should be there by Thursday if I mail it Monday.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Sounds good buddy......I already eat a few eggs so Amber pushed me out of the kitchen, so I helped Paxton put my boots on........

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Not sure what i'm going to do today. G/f is going to her sister's to have easter. I may go flying and get some cross wind landings always could train for those. Or take mom down the Natchez Trace Pkwy. Dad use to take us on a Sunday drive now I get to do this.

Happy Easter All !!!!

mike