Life Insurance:

Rob

I wonder if any of you guys have a problem like this:

My wife (who dislikes my Mack trucks) and who has stood by me through good and bad times, who has helped me plan and build my first auto body shop, and was there to help erect the new 12,000 sq. ft shop, has recently discovered through our life insurance agent that I'm now worth more dead than alive!! Although she has threatened to kill me for 20+ years, I now have a little more to be concerned with knowing she is "armed" with this information. I wonder how I will sleep tonight.......

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

My wife (who dislikes my Mack trucks) and who has stood by me through good and bad times, who has helped me plan and build my first auto body shop, and was there to help erect the new 12,000 sq. ft shop, has recently discovered through our life insurance agent that I'm now worth more dead than alive!! Although she has threatened to kill me for 20+ years, I now have a little more to be concerned with knowing she is "armed" with this information. I wonder how I will sleep tonight.......

Rob

Um.... I hope your jokin Rob :blink: ! Its funny how life insurance policies can go up to a million bucks (maybe even more). Think of it if you made 50k a year and had a 1mil policy it would be worth 20 years of work!

I was watching this program on TV once and this woman slowly poisoned her husband and killed him. She collected the 375,000 or so dollars and became so greedy she started to slowly poison her own son too! They caught her after they found out she was using cupric cyanide she stole from her place of work (plating company) when they tested her husbands exhumed corpse. Some real sick f**ked up people in this world.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

Um.... I hope your jokin Rob :blink: ! Its funny how life insurance policies can go up to a million bucks (maybe even more). Think of it if you made 50k a year and had a 1mil policy it would be worth 20 years of work!

I was watching this program on TV once and this woman slowly poisoned her husband and killed him. She collected the 375,000 or so dollars and became so greedy she started to slowly poison her own son too! They caught her after they found out she was using cupric cyanide she stole from her place of work (plating company) when they tested her husbands exhumed corpse. Some real sick f**ked up people in this world.

Well, Thad, He sure aint gonna sleep any better now!! LOL

Jake

Rob

You better sleep with one eye open ;) , boy a woman who dislikes Macks and knows your worth more dead than alive, I hope you've got some kids to tip the scale in your favor. Bob

Ain't a Mack? Take it back!

• 2 weeks later...

Rob

Hey Rob, I bet your wife thinks your priceless and wouldn't trade you for all the longaberger or pampered chef stuff in the world,Tim

Hey Rob, I bet your wife thinks your priceless and wouldn't trade you for all the longaberger or pampered chef stuff in the world,Tim

Naw, in all honesty, she is, and has been my best friend for a lot of years. Her sense of humor matches mine. I think we'll be alright.

The life insurance discovery however, is true.

Thanks for the kind words.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.