Need Thermostat For Mack Enf 707c

gmbelt

Looking for a replacement thermostat for a 1966 Mack C-95 open cab pumper (former Goodwill Hose Co., #3, Bristol, PA) being restored. The engine is a Mack gasoline Thermodyne ENF 707C. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Gary M. Belt

Manassas, VA

• 2 years later...

I am looking for a Thermostat now ... and NAPA says it is discontinued and not available ... Any other suggestions ? Thanks in advance ...

It is for a 707 C Gasoline Engine ... from fire truck with serial number B95F1117 ...

I am looking for a Thermostat now ... and NAPA says it is discontinued and not available ... Any other suggestions ? Thanks in advance ...

It is for a 707 C Gasoline Engine ... from fire truck with serial number B95F1117 ...

hi gm try calling john chambers in cashtown, pa. phone 1-717-334-8709 let the phone ring 8-10 times, I'm sure he can help you, good to deal with,I've brought several items from him and knows alot about MACKS,

hi gm try calling john chambers in cashtown, pa. phone 1-717-334-8709 let the phone ring 8-10 times, I'm sure he can help you, good to deal with,I've brought several items from him and knows alot about MACKS,

Is he the same guy that occasionaly has steering wheels for sale?

mike

hi guy's :I talked to both john chambers and cal little today up at MACUNGIE,PA (antique truck and parts show) also matt pfahls all three are arthurities on old macks. john said he most likely has a thermostat ,call on monday , a lot of really nice trucks up their and worth the trip.

the cradel of liberty antique fire apparatus assoc on july 24 at delaware county community college is having 100th anniv.of MACK fire apparatus, check their website

hi guy's :I talked to both john chambers and cal little today up at MACUNGIE,PA (antique truck and parts show) also matt pfahls all three are arthurities on old macks. john said he most likely has a thermostat ,call on monday , a lot of really nice trucks up their and worth the trip.

the cradel of liberty antique fire apparatus assoc on july 24 at delaware county community college is having 100th anniv.of MACK fire apparatus, check their website

john has steering wheels too.

hi.

can you help to find a steeringwheel for a 1960 bmodel.

it has to be painted so it doesn`t have to look like new.

thank you.

leon.

try john chambers on monday 1-717-334-8709, If he doesn;t have one ,he can direct to someone who might.

CBDINC,

Do you still have the original? If so a part number search might turn up a replacement number. Using a PN from the old part I have turned up some parts at places like Amazon that I never expected to find there.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

The B Model Store has a 180 degree thermostat that I believe should fit. The END673 and 707 share the same block, and Barry or Tracy in parts should be able to tell you. I have a NAPA at home - I think it's 170 degrees and will follow up with that information. The thermostat on BMS - http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?app=links&gotolink=7