Pot Metal Repair

Mike

Tom,

Where can I obtain a Thermodyne like those emblems? I haven't seen anything like that except on TV for just a moment at Hefners house.

mike

That's a good question there Mike, I just don't know. Looks like she keeps her high beams on all the time though, eh? They are 38 KKKs by the way. She had to go to Brazil to get them that big, she couldn't get them biggerized in the U.S. anymore. (from 700WLW's website)

what was the original topic here anyway?..can't remember...oh well :P

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

That's a good question there Mike, I just don't know. Looks like she keeps her high beams on all the time though, eh? They are 38 KKKs by the way. She had to go to Brazil to get them that big, she couldn't get them biggerized in the U.S. anymore. (from 700WLW's website)

what was the original topic here anyway?..can't remember...oh well :P

So I guess the USA has better chiropractors than Brazil??

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

no wonder the price of a tube of silicone has skyrocketed! there's a shortage now because of her! She used up all we had , then had to go to Brazil.

Dammit!

WTF am I gonna do now when I need silicone form a gasket?

"If You Can't Shift It Smoothly, You Shouldn't Be Driving It"

Maybe she could put some helium in 'em too, so they'd be floating up and not put any strain on her back.

That could have unintended "side effects".

If you sucked on 'em, you'd start talkin' like Donald Duck. :pat:

Guys I guess that I would have to trade the ole dog on the hood of my B for a set of hers. Actually she would look kind a good up there. The old B would sure get plenty of stares that way. I would love to pull in Hwy. 50 Drive-in with that in the drivers seat. Be the first time I got in for free.

mike :P

Guys I guess that I would have to trade the ole dog on the hood of my B for a set of hers. Actually she would look kind a good up there. The old B would sure get plenty of stares that way. I would love to pull in Hwy. 50 Drive-in with that in the drivers seat. Be the first time I got in for free.

mike :P

you'd probably have to get another cab with an integral sleeper, remove the bunk, relocate the seat,steering column,all the pedals to the back of the sleeper compartment, or she wouldn't fit. Lots of work.

you'd probably have to get another cab with an integral sleeper, remove the bunk, relocate the seat,steering column,all the pedals to the back of the sleeper compartment, or she wouldn't fit. Lots of work.

WOW!!! JUST LOOK AT THE NUMBER OF REPLIES TO THIS THREAD........MAYBE WE SHOULD CHANGE THE FORMAT TO " LUBES & BOOBS". WOULD SURELY BENEFIT THE ADVERTISERS.

BY THE WAY HERB,...MORE THAN A MOUTHFULL, IS WASTEFUL. COL....(choke out loud) !!!

BUT I'M NOT COMPLAINING

I've been pondering this situation, and came up with an easier way-just remove the windshield, and she can lay them out on the hood. Put some padding around the bottom edge first-and wear your goggles. :rolleyes:

I've been pondering this situation, and came up with an easier way-just remove the windshield, and she can lay them out on the hood. Put some padding around the bottom edge first-and wear your goggles. :rolleyes:

Can you imagine getting co-cocked with one of those gozonkas at 60mph on the open road? Could be life threatening!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Can you imagine getting co-cocked with one of those gozonkas at 60mph on the open road? Could be life threatening!

Rob

Indeed!..coulda gotten Mike hurt too. WARNING, Mike, DO NOT exceed 35 mph. until you have fully tested this, and wear a full face helmet with goggles or face shield!

I demand to see if she has THE GOOD HOUSEKEEPING SEAL OF APPROVAL on those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I also wonder if she has a permit to carry them everywhere she goes? I've been hit several times by bumble bees in the chest and stung, riding the motorcycle. That there hurts a bunch. Talkin about swellin up. YEA!!!!!BIG TIME........LOL

mike

I demand to see if she has THE GOOD HOUSEKEEPING SEAL OF APPROVAL on those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I also wonder if she has a permit to carry them everywhere she goes? I've been hit several times by bumble bees in the chest and stung, riding the motorcycle. That there hurts a bunch. Talkin about swellin up. YEA!!!!!BIG TIME........LOL

mike

Dang it! Every time I think i've got it all figured out... back before AC was invented, i'd be riding along with the window down and my arm hanging out-left arm stayed brown in summer,right one was white-anyway,I got popped by bees or wasps a couple of times myself,once in the neck and once under my arm-very painful.You wouldn't want one of them monsters to get stung, who knows how much extra pressure they could stand from a bee sting- the ensuing explosion could be catastrophic. We may need more testing :lol:

Tom,

I'm really afraid to get tested anymore. I might start looking like someone else that I saw on this site on another post. They were swollen sompin awful.

I ment to save info for you...a company that I saw selling a few B Model mixers, called Arrow Concrete Company was selling these trucks. I'll go back on the web and see if I can find it or my notes about it. Don't believe I would throw them away. Not like me to do so. I'll get back to ya.

mike

Tom,

I found the web-site being: Arrowhead Concrete 5572 Hwy. 53 Duluth, MN 55811.......phone # 218-729-8274 the name is Jeremy.

mike

thanks, they've got some nice looking B-models there. Might be like the place mine came from, just didn't want to run equipment that old and parked them and put them up for sale. Look like they're in good shape.

Kinda like an extra set of headlights, eh Tom?

B):D

The excitement would be too much for me. Girls would be hanging all over it. I could not see out the windshield because it would be fogged up. And the headlights that Herb was talkin about would be in my face to where I could not see......I would be slobbering and spittin an coughing...................... WOW......Guys......Take a minute and think, if it were you..............DREAM ONNNNNNNN.............BIG LOL.

mike