Birthday Wishes

rustydog

Thanks for all the wishes and thoughts there guys. Really appreciated. I'm now a whopping 49 years old. Momma say I need to grow up now but NAHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Tom, you must have an unbelievable set of NADS hangin on ya to trust a Pete to 75MPH and expect to get home with it or; You peddle really fast.

Hmmmm, I don't feel special.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Thanks for all the wishes and thoughts there guys. Really appreciated. I'm now a whopping 49 years old. Momma say I need to grow up now but NAHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Tom, you must have an unbelievable set of NADS hangin on ya to trust a Pete to 75MPH and expect to get home with it or; You peddle really fast.

Hmmmm, I don't feel special.

Rob

Just doing the speed limit. Had 500 more rpms to go- I deleted the one where I WAS speeding (incriminating evidence-learnt that from nocluejoe). Jeff threatened to cut me back when he saw 75, most of the trucks are cut back to 73mph. The speed limit was 75 in Nebrasker, Wyoming, Colorader...Montanner too maybe, don't remember.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

hey Rob, happy birthday

sorry I missed it

it's 105 degrees here and the keyboard melted, otherwise I would've been in here first thing with bells on

Mr Knobby standing in front of aircon >>> Triumphant_CU-ani.gif

Me (mrs Knob) witnessing Mr Knobby standing in front of aircon >>> smileyshocking.gif

Thanks for the well wishes. Been wondering about you guys. Mr. Knobby says you've been busy with the grain harvest and that beats the alternative. No work, No money as they say here.

Be sure to tell him hi, and keep in touch!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.