Hi to you all , I,m startin to fix , rebuild, a b42 , and was wondering if any of you fellow bulldog lovers had any idea where to look for an original or close to it cab liner. Figure if I can,t find much of anything I´ll just buid something custom made thanks for your help

I would start by contacting Watts Mack Sales on this web-site first. Then go from there with your ideas. Mine is plain black leather or naugahide, same for the seats. I like the looks of the old 60's fashion with Diamond Tufted. Some of the older seat cover local busineses can have suggestions also. Unless you are going all original with the truck, then the sky's the limit.

mike :mack1:

Hi Paul,

Could you take a photo of of an authenic interior and show us what one is to look like?

Many Thanks!

mike

I had a headliner with my truck and never bothered to put it in. I guess it's still at the body shop where I got the fenders painted.That's where I left it, I really ought to go get it.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Hey Larry,

Hows the air ride suspension coming into play? I hope Santa was that good to ya. That black button would surely look GREAT! post a picture when it happens. I'd like to see it. I'm waiting for the weather to change for the better to work on the truck. Getting ready to watch some FOOTBALL. Our TITANS are playing the Baltimore Ravens this afternoon. 4:30 o'clock your time. 21:30 Zulu my time or 3:30 p.m.

mike

Got even less then a lump of coal Mike! LOL!!

Just a never ending dream right now. Both the interior AND exterior work. Just having a hard time paying out money for "bling" when I have to save for fuel just to drive it. Dang.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"