Crazy Italians

AutomaticMack

Sounded like it was a a show or competition. I've seen locals doing that with Bobcats. Saw a guy tape a plastic spoon to a Bobcat bucket then pick up an egg and carry it over 50 feet! :notworthy:

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

I seen a moron running a Cat 988B one day coming down in the coal pit who had the bucket all the way up ( so he could see where he was going so he said ) stand it all the way up where the bucket stuck in the ground, lucky it didn,t go all the way over, he ended up laying against the front glass with a bloodied nose, we used a big track hoe to get it back down so it wouldn,t tear anything else up, he wanted me to push it back with the D-9 i was on before he got catch, i wouldn,t even touch the thing, The guy in the video wasn,t doing a lot but if he would of turned the ass one way or the other it would of been lights out

I seen a moron running a Cat 988B one day coming down in the coal pit who had the bucket all the way up ( so he could see where he was going so he said ) stand it all the way up where the bucket stuck in the ground, lucky it didn,t go all the way over, he ended up laying against the front glass with a bloodied nose, we used a big track hoe to get it back down so it wouldn,t tear anything else up, he wanted me to push it back with the D-9 i was on before he got catch, i wouldn,t even touch the thing, The guy in the video wasn,t doing a lot but if he would of turned the ass one way or the other it would of been lights out

Very hard to understand how some of these guys just don't realize the risks, personally I think the equipment is more important than they are if they think its just for fun. As was stated, probably very few cases when the owner would do such a thing.

• 8 months later...