Member In Mountains Of Nc

dougleonard

Hi fellow members I joined a few months ago and thought I would try and learn how to post . I have been working on macks off and on for 28 yrs. not so much latley. I worked for mack dealers and branches in the early 80's through the 90's . I don't yet own a mack of my own. I some day would like to restore one of my own. I did get a chance to restore a RW721LST 1177. It has a Mack E-9 400 V-8 With a12spd trans

Welcome,you will fit right in, its kind of learn as you go as far as posting, i need to take some pics myself and put in my garage, i just need to sneak the camera out then take some pic,s then try to get them on here, sounds easy, you will know from working in a truck shop alot to help us all out, Barry is real helpful and really good at keeping this site going, Terry

Glad to hear from you. Did you stick a pin in the map? If you haven't, please do so. Then we can see how far we will have to travel to come to supper. LOL Tom and Paul like BBQ, Rob will eat anything, and Possum and Taters is fine for me. James

Funny you should mention that James. Momma has prepared for tonights cuisine flaming road kill Possum soufflé with a thick and creamy mushroom sauce. Raccoon testicle stuffed croissants are baking with a nicely aged Merlot dinner wine from the Bordeaux region of France in the rack.

For desert we are having a large double chocolate' (pronounced, shok o lot) éclair with a mystery filler, (she won't tell me what's in it) for a surprise.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I can stick the pin or the possum in Rosman NC its about 40 miles SW of Ashville on Hwy.64w. in the mountains where the dogs earn their keep.

Glad to have you around here. Quite a pool of talent readily available, and always room for more.

I'm not much of a mechanic so I ask quite a few questions myself and several are ready to offer their insights based on experience. I hope you will do the same.

Welcome to the sight.

Yes, I will eat anything.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Welcome, from Tennessee. been to Biltmore House several times. Beautiful country in that area. Not sure of Hwy. 64 but have traveled 321 to Gatlinburg. By the way, I have been to Hotsprings, NC for the massage and hot bath where the twin rivers meet. It is Heaven, you feel great when you leave after the massage etc. My best friend lives in Morristown, TN. and goes their often, even during the winter. Keep on posting. I'm still learning this site also. I need to post pictures. We love pictures on this web-site.

mike :WELCOME:

:SMOKIE-LFT::SMOKIE-LFT: