Truck Museums or Private Collections in the Plymouth, Vermont area??

Greetings and Salutations. SWMBO, Extra Small, Small, Large and myself will be vacationing in Plymouth Vermont for a few days the week of July 22-26 and I was wondering if there are any truck museums or private collections (that open up to esteemed VIP's) in the area? And OtherDog, NO!!!! THE KEYSTONE TRUCK AND TRACTOR MUSEUM IS TOO FAR SOUTH! 

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Posted (edited)

FWD: The Erv Bickford Collection in Yarmouth Maine should not be too far east??? I understand it is now operated by the Mahan Foundation.. There is a small part of a pavilion and storage sheds that are open 24/7 in a city park.. The restoration shop, storage building, and waiting in line outdoor storage is about a mile away  but must have an appointment..  Also the late Daryl Gushee's collection is in the same area. I do NOT know its viewing status??? a Phone call would be needed.. I have more pictures, PM me your email address and I will forward them. Also contact Tony Bullard @ tonybullardvt@gmail.com or Roger Martin @ mackltl52@outlook.com , Both of them will probably be at Macungie..

Macungie 2016 301.JPG

Macungie 2016 309.JPG

Macungie 2016 352.JPG

Macungie 2016 376.JPG

Edited by Brocky
  • Like 1

Brocky

wow,,,thanks for that..just think,when folks saw those first horseless carriages'100 years ago,,,they were probably pissing themselves..and thought wow,how can they get any better...bob

• Like 1

How about the Iowa 80 Museum? They have a great museum with lots of antique trucks, but not as many as the Keystone Antique Truck and Tractor Museum in Colonial Heights, Va. It's not as far south as it used to be, due to global warming. That's a great place to visit, they have a restaurant, gift shop, truck parking, everything you need. Let me know when you're gonna be there, I'll buy everybody lunch.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

1 hour ago, other dog said:

How about the Iowa 80 Museum? They have a great museum with lots of antique trucks, but not as many as the Keystone Antique Truck and Tractor Museum in Colonial Heights, Va. It's not as far south as it used to be, due to global warming. That's a great place to visit, they have a restaurant, gift shop, truck parking, everything you need. Let me know when you're gonna be there, I'll buy everybody lunch.

Tommy, I think your GPS got zapped by the Northern Lights!!!!! Walcott Iowa is one hell of a long ways from Vermont!!!!!!

• Haha 1

Brocky

15 minutes ago, Brocky said:

Tommy, I think your GPS got zapped by the Northern Lights!!!!! Walcott Iowa is one hell of a long ways from Vermont!!!!!!

Brocky he's a bottle or two short of a full six pack

• Haha 2

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS