New BMT Challenge Coin Released 4/1/2024

This is no April Fools Joke!  Our #2 in the series Challenge Coin is available to purchase!!  See this email link for more info!!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO!!

Just $15 each plus tax/shipping

Direct shopping link: https://wattstruckcenter.com/shop/novelties/collectibles/coins/bmt-challenge-coin-2

IMG_3335.JPG

IMG_3336.JPG

IMG_3338.JPG

IMG_3339.JPG

IMG_3340.JPG

IMG_3341.JPG

IMG_3342.JPG

IMG_3343.JPG

IMG_3344.JPG

IMG_3345.JPG

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

This coin is flying off the shelves!  We only have about 25 more to go!

• Like 1

bmodel_logo.png

On 4/2/2024 at 3:13 PM, Barry said:

This coin is flying off the shelves!  We only have about 25 more to go!

I can see why !!!!!! mine just arrived. when it's thought "no way can coin two be as good or top coin one "" I'm wrong again (thankfully) . coin two is fantastic and beyond. I don't get excited much but these are nice looking  and well made. THANK YOU ; Barry. side note :: anyone who has purchased  the coins have number 54 or 55 of coin two. wild idea I have to complete the set having same number. I know I'm a sick bast--d ! LOL .. I will trade you a 44 or 45 from coin set two(which I have)  for a 54/55 from set two ; one for one  I will pay postage/ shipping or what ever. 

Well mecho, hopefully they aren't the two that are on the way to Aus, postage ain't real cheap, cost me just a touch more than double the cost of both coins to ship them. But by the looks of it they'll be worth every penny. 

Well I managed to balls that up

Thought I would get a set, then my brother as well might like a set

Then Mal that painted Mrs Mack 

And some how endedup with 5 sets in the cart and be blowed if I can get them back to 3 sets

OH PAUL YOU'VE MADE A MESS OF THIS LOL

Paul

On 4/4/2024 at 5:36 PM, mechohaulic said:

I can see why !!!!!! mine just arrived. when it's thought "no way can coin two be as good or top coin one "" I'm wrong again (thankfully) . coin two is fantastic and beyond. I don't get excited much but these are nice looking  and well made. THANK YOU ; Barry. side note :: anyone who has purchased  the coins have number 54 or 55 of coin two. wild idea I have to complete the set having same number. I know I'm a sick bast--d ! LOL .. I will trade you a 44 or 45 from coin set two(which I have)  for a 54/55 from set two ; one for one  I will pay postage/ shipping or what ever. 

Each issue in the series will surely be stunning by it's own design!!  We still have a lot of minting elements and subject matter to put into future coins!  It's cool to try and collect issue numbers if you wish but remember, the issue numbers are mainly to signify that you indeed have 1 of 100 coins issued!  They are hand written and not serial numbered.  With online ordering, we can't hold certain numbers for anyone either...it would be logistically impossible!  If you want a certain number, you are doing the correct thing by asking to trade! 

Have fun and watch for the 3rd edition closer to the end of 2024!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

bmodel_logo.png

On 4/5/2024 at 3:02 AM, Adkat said:

Well mecho, hopefully they aren't the two that are on the way to Aus, postage ain't real cheap, cost me just a touch more than double the cost of both coins to ship them. But by the looks of it they'll be worth every penny. 

every penny . the fun and enjoyment / challenge of having a complete set same number!! not for $$ but the challenge of a complete set all same number. at 72 just so tired of everything being about the $$ . doesn't anyone do things for fun/ challenge anymore ? 

8 hours ago, Barry said:

Each issue in the series will surely be stunning by it's own design!!  We still have a lot of minting elements and subject matter to put into future coins!  It's cool to try and collect issue numbers if you wish but remember, the issue numbers are mainly to signify that you indeed have 1 of 100 coins issued!  They are hand written and not serial numbered.  With online ordering, we can't hold certain numbers for anyone either...it would be logistically impossible!  If you want a certain number, you are doing the correct thing by asking to trade! 

Have fun and watch for the 3rd edition closer to the end of 2024!

THANK YOU SIR  for all you do. no possible quote can explain the positive this site does for us "old timers". for the coin numbers. I would always stay with the challenge of the search. nothing dealing with $$ ' it's the challenge. THANK YOU  again and always. 

• Like 1