One more project done

A few years back I bought a pretty nice Case Ingersoll 444 and put a Kwikway loader on it. Light front axle, 2wd, and hand control for travel  made it too hard to use. So I came across a 4wd Bolens Iseki deisel with a very fresh engine rebuild. Transfered the loader to the bed machine finished it up today.  2 new cylinders for the bucket which necessitated new mounting ears and hoses. Did a new spool valve too. Now back to working on my R Model want to have it painted before Macungie. 

• Like 1

Looking like it's all systems go, I have a little Massey Ferguson which is really a Iseki rebranded 

It has the 4 in 1 bucket and linkage and is 4x4 

I dunno that as a farm tractor it would be much use

But as anything else, it's very handy and manoeuvres into tiny little tight spots

Paul

Iseki are built by Isuzu and bigger tractors had truck type motors 

Dunno if Isuzu is big innthe states but in Australia they are huge

Their medium sized trucks are most popular trucks in Australia and outsell everything else by a long way

Paul

Wow with more photos it looks a little bigger than it first did… hell I think it will definitely do some damage. Excellent thanks for sharing. Yes, I was just thinking of working on my Montgomery ward lawn tractor but I’m sure it’s not gonna happen. I’ll go to the back of my workshop for now, but I have all the parts to fix it. Bob

19 hours ago, BOBWhite said:

Looking good! Makes me want to get my Case 222 going. The Kohler engine seems very worn out so I want to find a little diesel for it. 

I was thinking of repowering my Case 444 with an Onan or Peedator but the iseki can handle the loader much better.  Now I need to rehome the Case.

One thing good I’m almost 68 and my ambition just seems to be getting better. Can’t wait to get out there and start messing around Saturday morning. Has the day off today and made good use of it…. Bob

And yes, the weather has not been very cooperative around here and my wife gets pissed  when I move it if the ground  is too soft because it leaves deep tire tracks in the dirt  … bob

haha that was excellent,,,,thanks hippy,,,,frankly my breaks are Pabst blue ribbon...depending on time of day,,,,i generally dont drink when im working in the garage,unless im just finishing up,,,,but back in my 20s that all i did...bob

6 hours ago, 70mackMB said:

Hey! Whats that thingamajig you added to the top of the bucket? Looks like you stopped at Cumbies for a coffee also.    .....Hippy

Cumbahland Fahms 11oz Coffee Mug - Chowdaheadz

Yup cumbys coffee. I was going to weld d rings to the bucket but I saw this on the Vevor website, d rings, grab hooks and a 2" receiver 4 bolts and done.