Cat C15 in a Mack RB688S

Rockstarmx21

YOU/(a person ) can do what ever individual capabilities are ! then it goes to shop/ set up/ access is .. can I is NOT the question ;;more over will  I ?? that question has TOO many variables  = 1= why do it/2- what for-- road use/ show machine /3- resources available ==list goes on. more specifics for reason why helps the BMT crew give response.  first saw this RB model in another text , thought it to be mis print;;has shown up a lot . not sure of what constitutes an RB

• Like 1

where does the RB come from?? will admit I'm NOT up to modern day model identification . the RB is a ???? . R model with B model parts ???  another sign of the technical standards of today. days back a model number told a person what the unit was. can understand a ==example purpose ONLY  R611T = R model 673T  with RR trans single axle.. DM 685 S - Dump Mixer chassis / maxi eng/ light suspension ;; and so on ... !! this  RB =ole man at a loss. don't even try to examine the newer model numbers. 

13 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

mid 90's - early 2000's I think,,   I guess I should have askes Google before posting so I can Look like I know what the hell I'm talkin about..    :) 

are you insinuating biden goes to google first;; COME ON NOW  !! we all know YOU have more knowledge then him,, NO need for you /google

• Haha 2

besides the setback front axle, the other easy id is the headlights. almost looks like they are "frenched in"

deep into the hood on radiator side.

image.png.98316b634e60218fe40ad66427f127dd.png

they were big with cement mixer companies here in Jersey and New York.

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

On 12/31/2023 at 6:25 AM, tjc transport said:

besides the setback front axle, the other easy id is the headlights. almost looks like they are "frenched in"

deep into the hood on radiator side.

image.png.98316b634e60218fe40ad66427f127dd.png

they were big with cement mixer companies here in Jersey and New York.

never too proud to say I know everything. all the years of seeing what appears to be set back headlights  is actually front nose out a little bit more. taking away from the set back axle.

• Like 2