Any tractors truck collection in Denver Co

hicrop10

If you want to check out a small but very nice fire truck collection in Estes Park, check out the Reliance Fire Museum www.reliancefiremuseum.org

Estes Park located on the outskirts of Rocky Mountain National Park that has some fantastic views. 

I was at the museum in August but very briefly picking up a transmission, wish I had some more time to look around. 

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Contact Ken Kafka he is in the Denver area somewhere.. ATHS  Intermountain West chapter contact. 970-834-7925  nash2ton@thinair.net  He has Nash Quads, WW 1 FWD's and Colemans.  Also Tiny Miller is in the area with a 52 or 53 Ford F-800 with the 317 Y-block Lincoln engine., and God only knows what else.

Edited by Brocky

Brocky

On 10/2/2023 at 6:45 PM, Brocky said:

Contact Ken Kafka he is in the Denver area somewhere.. ATHS  Intermountain West chapter contact. 970-834-7925  nash2ton@thinair.net  He has Nash Quads, WW 1 FWD's and Colemans.  Also Tiny Miller is in the area with a 52 or 53 Ford F-800 with the 317 Y-block Lincoln engine., and God only knows what else.

Wow, you sure do know a lot of people!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

2 hours ago, other dog said:

Wow, you sure do know a lot of people!

Thanks, Part of it comes from going to National Shows for the last 20 years.. You meet someone and then he introduces you to someone else,  ETC ETC.. My big trouble is at a show I can put a face with a truck and NOT know the name in the middle!!!

• Like 1

Brocky