Classic truck insurance questions

Hey all. What are you guys doing for insurance on your Mack trucks, more specifically older ones that aren’t used commercially. What I have is a 1969 R611T and I have zero plans to use it commercially but the state of Wyoming says I can only register it as a commercial vehicle because if it’s size and weight.  However I would like to drive it around and maybe haul something personal so I’m looking for insurance that is cheap but allows me to use the truck for more than a show piece. Any ideas?

In Pennsylvania I have JC Taylor they insure the truck for a set dollar amount it costs me 100 for 10000 in coverage I have it plated as and antique and have vintage plates on it but I don’t haul anything with it I just go to some shows and some driving around 

• Thanks 1

If your going to be a bear be a grizzly

I had Gulf coast and then they transferred me to Hagerty's I have my 58 B model Mack and my 31 model A and my 32 ford hotrod pickup insured with them it works for me. I have antique tags on all three and I use the Mack to haul round bales for my goats in my area no one pays any attention to my stuff.

I understand some of the guys are telling me they’re putting these things under a camper category because of the size and Weight non-commercial. Good luck. I’m sure you’ll probably figure it out by now… Nevada  has antique commercial so I don’t think I’ll have an issue but not everybody is that lucky. Bob