TRDL-722 Aluminum case Duplex transmission

SuperB

won't  do you any good now , one was laying in a pile of junk at a farm i help out at ,took pictures of it while back posted them on here= no response. went back month ago knowing fill was being dump over the bank; was going to use bucket loader to put trans  out of harms way!! it was gone . asked owner== "it's either buried or scrapped ;; dam sam . should have (i know should have list is endless); taken it when I first saw it. know it was alum= back section was new.

• Like 1

On 8/14/2023 at 8:10 PM, mechohaulic said:

won't  do you any good now , one was laying in a pile of junk at a farm i help out at ,took pictures of it while back posted them on here= no response. went back month ago knowing fill was being dump over the bank; was going to use bucket loader to put trans  out of harms way!! it was gone . asked owner== "it's either buried or scrapped ;; dam sam . should have (i know should have list is endless); taken it when I first saw it. know it was alum= back section was new.

Oh no. That'a shame. Hopefully one will turn up. I was happy to see that you're confident I'll find one, Bob. Fingers crossed

Yeah you shouldn’t have too much trouble at all be patient… I’m surprised you haven’t got a solid response yet on here I was very fortunate my trans was junk also but I found a really good one just 40 miles away …..,. Which was a huge score since Mack parts out here,,, there isn’t any Bob

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the message. My truck has a TRD72 cast iron trans in it now, it must have been replaced at some point. I just thought I'd see if any aluminum ones were available since that's what it came with. 

• 2 months later...

Good Evening,

I know we spoke before. Now that I’m actually getting ready to pull the transmission. I’ve noticed that the back spilter box is cast and the front main box is aluminum. Let me now if that helps you. It was hard to see with the almost 60 years of grease on it. 
Thank you

• 2 weeks later...