2012 MP8 Cycling Regen

6 hours ago, Goddy454 said:

I just want to thank all for your help once again. Hope to be able to return the favor one day.

Guaranteed you be able to return the favor someday, and very well likely it will be me. You seem to have a pretty good knowledge base on these and with diagnosis in general. Nobody is a know it all with these engines and the more brain power we can get on this forum with them the better. 

• Like 1

I was thinkin the same thing Onyx..  But I am so afar way from P.T.T. and procedures, that I cant say anymore if the testing procedure is done correctly...  But.... truth is....  This IS one education that I don't mind loosing... Jojo

Haha, this new shit moves so fast you better keep on it every week or you will be left in the dust it seems like. I’m getting their myself. However there should never be an education you mind losing. 

Edited by Onyx610
Spelling

Part of the problem too is the average repair shop is not going to invest in all the tools that is shown in the guided diagnostics, These tools can be pricey for a small company and you need to try and make your own. At times we cant duplicate the test procedures or even perform some due to this so you have to wing it, which can also lead to a improper diagnosis, doesnt exactly help things. But I have been working with these systems since they first came out, so I learned pretty good, but still am no expert, thats why the collective brain power with this board is of great help.

• Like 1