2000 chn613 to 2007 chn613 cab swap

So my I had to put my 2000 in the ditch to avoid hitting another car an it wrecked the hood an cab, I found online a 2007 chn613 whole truck an I’m going to swap the hood an cab on to my 2000 because it’s a double frame triaxle super clean truck with a fresh e7 460 in it, I was wondering if anyone on here has done anything like this before an could give me some advice on things to what h out for? Any insight would be much appreciated,

I think your biggest concerns will be that the '07 cab probably relies on a j1939 data link for diagnostics and instrumentation that wasn't likely present on the '00 chassis. The closest experience I've had was putting an '02 cab on an '07 Peterbilt. I spent a lot of time altering wiring harnesses to make it work.

The 2 model years you're dealing with had completely different instrument panels so I'd expect you'll run into trouble wiring it.

Yes, the wiring may be a headache. But I don't know.

I had a friend with a Sterling dump truck with a pre-DPF 450 Mercedes in it that blew up. So he got a Series 60 Detroit for it. You would think that would be an easy swap seeing as how they are all Daimler products. And it ended turning into a nightmare and he just ended up selling it all.

The  CXN/CHN cab is also 6” longer than the CH and CX cabs from the 1989 through 2003.5 years. It seems the “bigger “ truck drivers could not slide the seat back far enough. Oddly enough the old short CX/CH cab was brought back into production for the MD series of truck that are being made today.