BMT Calendar

other dog

16 hours ago, other dog said:

Yes, it is.

That's one well recognized B-model.

Do you know how she's doing at the moment?

BTW never knew about BMT calendars.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

2 hours ago, mowerman said:

Oh excellent I don’t remember it looking like that but then I’m getting old and senile … Bob

you don't think your alone in that area  do you!!!  imagine a calendar of us old folk . now that would be hilarious.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Vladislav said:

That's one well recognized B-model.

Do you know how she's doing at the moment?

BTW never knew about BMT calendars.

I sold it to a man in Kentucky, he posted a video of it on YouTube a few years ago. He has taken the mixer drum off of it, and that's all I know about it's current status. 

Here's the last picture I saw of it-

image.thumb.jpg.cd5778f09b00afebcbf9e86a75544bd7.jpg

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

5 hours ago, mowerman said:

Seems it was a different color… Bob

Well, it was a little bit different when I got it. It was solid red and the mixer drum was all gray. I had the fenders painted black, and I painted the drum and the wheels myself- in the yard with a roller and brushes. I used farm implement paint from Tractor Supply.

Here's a picture when it was all red, but I had painted the wheels a little. I know I had a picture that was taken shortly after I got it when it was still parked at H.H. Moore Trucking, but it must be in a photo album and they're all in Spout Spring.

mixerScan_20220905(6).jpg.95ebaf85298383166062ced910f62058.jpg

Here's one taken at the old Stonewall Antique Power Show, that they no longer have.

mixerScan_20220905(4).thumb.jpg.2062f75c8c3523d8b5a086ddd12d46b7.jpg

well, that's how it usually works. I found a scan of the picture I wanted, this is before I even drove it home.

mm7Scan_20220129(4).jpg.5abdb497a9ebf83a26b02543a0d99d10.jpg

I had started doing a little work on it then, there was paint on the wheels, I put the Car Quest mud flaps in front of the tires and the mud flaps and hangers on the rear. The rear hangers was a big piece of angle iron that went all the way across the frame. I probably accumulated it from around the shop somewhere. I had to get two steer tires before I could drive it home, all these tires were good for was keeping the front axle off the ground.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, other dog said:

I sold it to a man in Kentucky, he posted a video of it on YouTube a few years ago. He has taken the mixer drum off of it, and that's all I know about it's current status. 

Here's the last picture I saw of it-

image.thumb.jpg.cd5778f09b00afebcbf9e86a75544bd7.jpg

It looks good as it is now but remove of the mixer unit seems as a shame. Would be cool looking tractor or a flat bed but mixer was its especiality on my mind.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Mine was a dump truck i was supposed to swap for a flatbed deal never went through completely kind of a long story. The guy help me take it off with a payloader, but we never finish the transaction. I am kind of kicking myself. Lots of years later I should’ve left it alone…. Bob

Oh by the way Tom, thanks for all your updates. … on mixer and thanks for the post. You probably wish you didn’t get rid of it. I’ve thought of selling mine many times only reason I still have it is because nobody else wanted it I couldn’t get rid of it. Bob 

2 hours ago, mowerman said:

Oh by the way Tom, thanks for all your updates. … on mixer and thanks for the post. You probably wish you didn’t get rid of it. I’ve thought of selling mine many times only reason I still have it is because nobody else wanted it I couldn’t get rid of it. Bob 

I think if I still had it now I could get three times as much as I sold it for. I see a lot of B models in way worse condition going for a whole lot more nowadays.