Happy Birthday(s)

doubleclutchinweasel

Checking birthdays every day if I can remember to.  Lots of folks who have not been on here in YEARS.  Weird thing is how many have a "joined" date and a "last visit" date that are the same.  Seems odd to take the time to join and then NEVER come back.  Like I said...weird.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

On 4/25/2023 at 7:26 AM, doubleclutchinweasel said:

Checking birthdays every day if I can remember to.  Lots of folks who have not been on here in YEARS.  Weird thing is how many have a "joined" date and a "last visit" date that are the same.  Seems odd to take the time to join and then NEVER come back.  Like I said...weird.

I questioned that a number of times. seems a lot of "activity" in the '17==='19 times. must have been used as a dating/ hook up site ???? then there are also truck related members apparently left due to a situation . bet there was a wealth of knowledge with them. 

• Like 2

DCW, says what I have have wondered about..  It is odd, and if you look at the female profiles, some of them are sexy..  I think they are scammers..  

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Draggin Wagon said:

Mowerman,

Long time back something happened to my account (Fuzzy Buzzard) and I was not smart enough to figure it out. Only way I could log back in was to start another account (Draggin Wagon). So I'm still around, just with different handle

Well!  Happy Birthday, Fuzzy Draggin Buzzard Wagon!

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."