38K Camel back leafs fanning out

Sorry Han's..  I think they are called spring isolators, or something like that..  The crazy thing is....  I have done dozens of camel back repair's, and I cant tell you the real name, only the shop name..   :) 

• Like 1

ATRO has a bolster kit that includes all the box bolts/ washers/nuts and ''Twinkies''.. it is a lot cheaper than Mack's kit, which you have to order seperately. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

ATRO has a bolster kit that includes all the box bolts/ washers/nuts and ''Twinkies''.. it is a lot cheaper than Mack's kit, which you have to order seperately. 

We were stocking Meritor stuff ! Cheaper than the Mack stuff I like the OEM washers For the boxes! I also rather use nylock Nuts as the stover nuts are too hard to remove next Time! All the jobber Kits seem to  come with  bigger  washers and stover nuts! 

You can replace the u-bolts with the trunnion mounted..   this suspension is hard work but doesn't require any special knowledge..  any smart mechanic can repair this suspension..  Torqueing the u-bolts is where the real hard work is if you dont have a hydraulic torque tool..  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

You can replace the u-bolts with the trunnion mounted..   this suspension is hard work but doesn't require any special knowledge..  any smart mechanic can repair this suspension..  Torqueing the u-bolts is where the real hard work is if you dont have a hydraulic torque tool..  

Or a fifteen foot pipe and a once breaker bar..😂💪

• Haha 2