Deerfield Mass truck show

blackdog2

3 hours ago, mechohaulic said:

best part of these shows from my situation is NO jewelry or house trinkets.  my wife not interested. also I want to enjoy the shows. 

The old lady used to go with me all the time and enjoy. Not sure what happened but as I mentioned somebody has to watch the dogs these days.

• 2 months later...

We finally got rid of our snow now it is been dark and cloudy all week here in Reno. It’s raining and cold right now. We don’t really have a whole lot of truck shows in my area. I usually wind up flying back there someplace.

On 5/4/2023 at 6:24 PM, mechohaulic said:

finally a positive sun shine for this weekend in new England  ; hopefully the Deerfield show will still take place.

weather wise perfect for deerfield truck show. was an honor and pleasure to meet and converse with MB70 and his son. had my Mack gold coin and forgot to show him. 

only set back to trip to deerfield was I 84 closed westbound going to show. what closed the highway would be something from a comic book ;but it wasn't funny. a car went airborne  through the roadside sound barriers high up with back half sticking out , with the amount of troopers on sine and cameras. someone didn't make it. I couldn't go back to driving in to days environment. everyone is preoccupied