R model compressor govenor

Paulie

Question

Bought truck and realized there was no air dryer on truck.  I can see where they disconnected the lines.  There is the main line that goes in and out. Then there’s a smaller line that runs up to air compressor but is disconnected.  Believe it goes to the air governor.  Does anyone have a picture of compressor and govenor so I can see how to connect.  

Edited by Paulie
Spelling

Here's another link.

https://manualsbrain.com/en/manuals/769543/

Sorry if I sound stupid on this one.  The governor connection on mine was on the END of the head.  That may not be the case with this one.  If I'm off base, don't beat me too badly, Joey!

Edited by doubleclutchinweasel
  • Haha 2

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

the crack in the rubber intake hose isn't the best. the aluminum adapter on the compressor intake was part of an alcohol bottle chassis(firewall ) mounted canister which you added alcohol (NOT from a package store type) to ; the T fitting with 1/8 in plug in it should/ might have been where the air dryer line was installed. =I think ;long day and 100 proof yukon jack may be effecting response. 

• Haha 1