Shifting issues

cashenlive

I drive a 2015 automatic mack model chu613. Iam currently having an issue when it shifts it comes out of gear then high revs then shifts. By the time it completes that I've lost enough speed that it shifts again therefor does it again.  It's worse when I'm loaded.  My mechanic is lost we can't figure out what's causing it. Please any help would be greatly appreciated.

you have an M-Drive...  I bet the clutch actuator is leaking air, causing the shifting problem..   PTT can do several tests to check stroke and pressure, but I bet you will need to pull the tranny and replace the air bag actuator,  may as well replace the clutch as well, because the system is sensitive enough to recognize clutch wear..  Sorry.....  Others will chime in...   Jojo

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

you have an M-Drive...  I bet the clutch actuator is leaking air, causing the shifting problem..   PTT can do several tests to check stroke and pressure, but I bet you will need to pull the tranny and replace the air bag actuator,  may as well replace the clutch as well, because the system is sensitive enough to recognize clutch wear..  Sorry.....  Others will chime in...   Jojo

My thoughts as well

Swishy,  Here in the States... If you get a C.D.L.  (Commercial drivers liscense) in an automatic truck, you are not legally allowed to drive a truck with a manual tranny..   It is something to laugh about..  What a damn waste....  Jojo