52 L model

Angelo

I have 9.00-20 tires on my engine. They are brand new but dry rotted due to age and sitting. Anyone have a lead on replacements. No one I called even wants to touch it with 10ft pole 

They are available through various retailers online. Options are kind of limited though. Probably your best bet then take them along with your wheels to a commercial tire shop and have them changed. Not a lot of shops around anymore that want to mess with tube type tires and lock rings......

https://simpletire.com/brands/deestone-tires/d108#v=1&tireSize=9.00-20&mpn=ds2080&pageSource=sizeCatalog&itemId=140274&curationSeq=1&curationPos=4&badge=Best deal&curationSource=top-pick-top-picks&pick=special-deals&delivery=Del3&rad=EE

I have no issue with upgrading but what would I need to do so. I want something that appears as original as can be. Do I need to change hubs, what kind and size of new rims etc. thanks guys

If you have spoke type wheels,  just buy the rim, even 10 stud I  believe tubeless steel rims are readily available to suit as well

Last time I looked into buying tubed or tubless with a rim it was only $30.00 more to buy a new rim compared to buying a new tube, rust band and tyre, it really was to me a no brainer and the best thing I have done tyre wise, makes the truck so much more reliable and drive so much better 

Paul