2004 Granite CV713 AC not working

The AC has been working fine till this week.  Looking over past post, this has been an issue with other trucks but I did not see any of the fixes.  Pressures check fine.  Checked both pressure switches, both check good.  There is power going to the high pressure side.  But the low pressure switch does not have power going to it.  And there is no power going to the ac compressor clutch. So looks to me that is the problem.  I have checked all the fuses but do not know which fuse feeds this circuit.  

Would anyone have any ac circuit wiring schematics for this model?  

is it freezing up because it is not draining the condensation, and then the thermostat in the evap. core is shutting it down?  also, are any of the control knobs sloppy, or worn out?  jojo

The problem is there is not any power going to the compressor.  But one reason I have found is the low pressure switch does not have power going to it either.  The switch checks good.   But in the contols, this switch need to be seen in the correct state before the compressor is powered.  I need a wire schematic to see how things are wired.  Is it direct wired?  or does it run back through a module or relay or something else.  And the high pressure switch is working correctly too.  I does have power.  And when it is in the open state, the big radiator fan comes on.  

If I remember right there is a big 40 amp fuse along the bottom of fuse panel that is marked on the panel or wire going to it heater/ac. I dont think it would be bad or the fan would not work.  Does the push button for a/c light up,   Also  it should work if you put the lever to defrost it should kick the a/c on.  It goes from the control to the thermostat , you have to pull the front cover off and you will see if it has power to it and power leaving it, if not it is bad.  On the ones I seen there is a in line fuse in the wire that goes from the thermostat that goes to low, high pressure switch,  follow the wire on the thermostat wire and look for the in line fuse in the a/c heater box.  

• Like 1