Clutch change out now hi/low leaks air

I think that it is all 4 lines that are not hooked correctly,  Mark..  Hopefully he will find a diagram that suit's him..  I posted a couple of them myself..  Good to see you are posting on this one..   jojo

Like you said earlier, who knows what someone did to it. But that post from Ricky almost suggests something didn't work in the first place ??? Maybe it's how I read it. If it's not miss matched airlines or a leaky O ring ( odd it just started ) I'd consider checking where the shifter bolts on the top cover. Maybe something in there is wrong with the neutral gate ? Like that thing that looks like a torpedo maybe was damaged during the R & R of the shifter.

I think that it is all 4 lines that are not hooked correctly,  Mark..  Hopefully he will find a diagram that suit's him..  I posted a couple of them myself..  it worked before the clutch job..  from what I understand...   Good to see you are posting on this one..   jojo

• Like 1