Cleaning out my attachments folder

Joey Mack

Hello,  I have reached my quota for attachments.  I want to clear it out and start over. I post a lot of pics to help answer questions, and now I can not do it anymore.. I hope there is a way to re-set it..  Thanks, Jojo

• Like 1

I thought I had done it easily ??  But apparently I didn't . Because I just went through to try to delete some photos and the only way I could was  to go to my attachments , then to the actual thread , then edit my post by deleting the photo. I would have thought ? there was an easier way. 

Hopefully Bob can help some more . 

I did find this cool pic I posted A long time ago , lol .  Its actually cool going through old pics 😄

image.thumb.jpeg.9a12fb9419a0d39afb16bd079cde52b7.jpeg

• Like 1

Keith 

13 minutes ago, 85snowdog said:

I thought I had done it easily ??  But apparently I didn't . Because I just went through to try to delete some photos and the only way I could was  to go to my attachments , then to the actual thread , then edit my post by deleting the photo. I would have thought ? there was an easier way. 

Hopefully Bob can help some more . 

I did find this cool pic I posted A long time ago , lol .  Its actually cool going through old pics 😄

image.thumb.jpeg.9a12fb9419a0d39afb16bd079cde52b7.jpeg

that thing is gorgeous 

Ok guys,  I just did it and it worked, but....   it removes my info, so a future 'poster' wont be able to look back and see the info I posted... that sucks..  but I will go ahead and continue cleaning ,,, jojo

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mowerman said:

Yes I really like that U model I sold it back to Oakland California Mac dealer in 1990 and decided to go back to work for somebody that’s sub hauler business was rougher than I thought

It was probably a good decision. Now you can count the days to your retirement.  

Keith 

I love the trucks,,  the DM mixer is awesome..  At first I thought it was an RB..   so I deleted some posts, it worked, they are gone,  however, I went back to check to see if I made some room,,  nope..  still full and now my posts are gone.  oh well...  thanks for trying to help me guys..  jojo