Mp8 help

Ox50

Question

I wouldn’t consider it hard starts just no power I uploaded some pics of the injector rates from earlier today the truck is deleted when I first bought it it ran great the first few days auctually a little better then my isx 565 but shortly after it started running really sluggish in the mornings after a couple loads it would start to run better through out the day but still not what it should have been I know I’m not getting straight to the point just trying to give more details what I have been going through since I have owned it sometimes the trucks runs good builds boost through a few gears then it just falls on its face 

DBAA06EB-5950-4960-B02D-2D25A59EB420.jpeg

2F722B80-5F9A-4735-9B10-11157C3221E5.jpeg

that screen looks like Premium Tech Tool...   there are calibration tasks in the program, I dont know about deletes, but do you still have a DEF system? or is this an '09 before DEF?  to calibrate the VGT. you have to remove the accuator and run a calibration then install it to the turbo... (B.S.)  there is also a gauge to check/set the 1/4 gear into position..  jojo

• Like 1

you reckon.... programming is the issue?  do you need a 'file' that supports the delete?  I really don't know what the 'f' i'm asking here but it seem's to make sense..  jojo

I know I just said I was out....  I was wondering if the after treatment ECU is trying to read the 2 differential pressure systems?  EGR/DPF?  How do you 'lie' to them so they think they are doing a good job?  jojo

Honestly idk the I just bought the tube had it installed it done great for awhile really not thinking it’s a tune issue there’s something else going on I just haven’t found it I’m leaning towards injectors and cups 

It has gotten worse overtime seems like when you first pull out in the truck it will run good then it just stumbles won’t build rpms or boost kinda like it’s not getting fuel just not having the hard starts like every one says they have when it’s the cups I’m just trying to get more info before I spend the money on it