Thought I could get my money back...

grayhair

Amazing that’s what I heard quite a while ago I guess it still goes oh also carry a jack knife all the time myself we were somewhere a while ago where I had to walk back to the car and leave it there I wasn’t allowed in with it I can’t remember where we were it’s a strange world nowadays back around 1990 are used to park the rig in the wide spot and look down at the dam it was really cool Nobody ever came along and told me to get lost what a country lol 

Bugger, thats kinda sad how things have become in the U.S. with security 

Hopefully it sorts itself out soon and life gets back to what I would call normal, mind you I have no idea what normal U.S.A. is as I have never been there but I would expect it to be a lot like nornal Australia

Paul

• Like 1

This place has taken a huge turn for the worst in the past years… me and the wife were just agreeing the other night this country is nothing like we grew up in 50d-60s most everything was way better growing up here  This place is way too much for the two of us and we’re pretty much stuck here right now with no power and no voice it’s like being in a classroom with  an asshole teacher. That gives you bad grades for no reason and your parents won’t believe you they take the teachers side This country used to be a lot better a while ago I don’t know why anybody would even want to come here now except for transplants getting anything they want and USA natives are always last now and have to kick and screem to get anything out of this shitty place these days and then after kicking and screaming to get anything you usually wind up with absolutely nothing you were crying about all you get is that’s life… bob

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I used to cross the dam all the time with a 48 footer on the way to Reno.. One day we were running early and parked in one of the wide spots northbound and walked down and did the old visitors center but it was too late to get inside to see the big generators, which is what I went back to see.. 

Brocky