Covid town

mrsmackpaul

Looks like a not really warm day. And I see no rain. Anything wrong with the weather? Or with my understanding of 10 really hot months and two wet ones?

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

17 hours ago, Vladislav said:

Looks like a not really warm day. And I see no rain. Anything wrong with the weather? Or with my understanding of 10 really hot months and two wet ones?

Not Where I live Vlad.. We have all 4 seasons here..

• Like 1

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

You were stopped pretty close to that Volvo trash unit there hope Mrs Mack didn't get Any Volvo Germs! She may have to go get a shot for Volvoitis!😂

Edited by fjh
  • Haha 1

Very interesting to see the environment you blokes live in in person. I keep attention to what you post and tell about the brown land but seems you do never understand before see it by your eyes. I hope this new reality will calm down at a certain time and the borders get open.

Thanks for sharing with us your part of the world.

Vlad I think by world standards Australia is doing exceptionally well with COVID 19

Most of Australia still operates as normal, yes we have had lock downs like most other countries and from what I understand they have been heavily enforced and it seems to work

The governments seem to get ontop of a outbreak pretty quick now

Im booked in for my vaccination shortly and if I drop off the perch (die) as a result, well I'm fine with that as well

Just as long as they cart me off to be buried on my Mrs Mack is all I want

Paul  

38 minutes ago, mrsmackpaul said:

Just as long as they cart me off to be buried on my Mrs Mack is all I want

Paul, sounds like your tastes are simple :) I wish you to make all your wishes true but not really soon with that particular one.

Here we doing well with Covid as it looks to me. The country functions and the most people don't really care about the virus to the moment. Acually there were about no limitations just a week back excepting wearing masks when inside public buildings with all restaurants, hotels and stadiums open. This passed week some increase of the illnesses occured so the government put some back and started forcing the people to vaccinate. It's not a must to every citizen so far but they turned it out you became a must for many professions such as medicals, transport, sales, food and many others who supposed to get in contact with unlimited amount of people. I personally haven't got the vaccine so fare because I'm sure I passed through the deciese about a year back. Didn't make the test but the sympthoms were very meaning. On the other hand plenty of people I knew took the vaccination (Sputnic-V is used here and it's free) and nobody had troubles after that as long as I heard.

• Like 1