1986 E6 350 Low oil pressure after rebuild

I love it!!..  When I am in my shop, I come in for lunch, and/or to poop..  I always check us out and post when I can...  All good brother..  I love it...  'keep on keep'in ' on... jojo

My brother you are the best I probably have to work tomorrow but me and the old lady are going to San Diego for a few days she grew up down there I always loved to  visit it’s my favorite spot in the whole world and no f—————n Snow or shit weather I will be bathing at the beach Saturday. So I can handle one more day of this miserable road work ha ha 46 years of driving trucks I hate it …. Bob

Okay fellas. Sorry it took so long. Cleaned the pump up and put it back on, filled with oil etc. drove it down the road and it’s got 80 psi at 2,000 now and 32 at idle. Can too much press hurt? Or is it just high cause of the fresh rebuild? 

1 hour ago, eshack93 said:

Okay fellas. Sorry it took so long. Cleaned the pump up and put it back on, filled with oil etc. drove it down the road and it’s got 80 psi at 2,000 now and 32 at idle. Can too much press hurt? Or is it just high cause of the fresh rebuild? 

80 is a bit High warm cold 80 is ok! should be at 40 or so warmed up!

Edited by fjh

3 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

Just to refresh my mind,, E-6 4 valve was from 1984-1989,  right?? thanks, jojo

I thought it was 1985 to 1989, but with model year and actual year it probably was 1984 for the 1985 model year or something like that 

• Like 1

Thanks, I have posted on this, but wasnt sure after i re-read the thread.  I guess I should have asked if it is a 4 valve? no biggie, i just wanted to be sure of which book to open to get the specs..  jojo