Just a few things:

Rob

7 hours ago, RowdyRebel said:

What's absolutely ridiculous about them here, is, within spitting distance of the corner where they are standing, there are a dozen businesses with "help wanted" signs posted. I refuse to help those who won't help themselves.

If anyone will not work, neither shall he eat. - 2 Thessalonians 3:10

And before our friends on the left get all up in arms, it doesn't say "If anyone CAN not work," but rather "If anyone WILL not work". I have no problem helping those who are doing all they can & falling short...but if you're just being lazy & expecting everyone else to do the heavy lifting for you, you're on your own.

Case in point- I was in sunny Florida last week. Went up to the Wawa store just up the road from Vicki from Florida's house to get a bag of ice. They had a big sign out front, "help wanted". Starting pay was $13 an hour. Doesn't sound like bad money to me for working at Wawa.

And there's this guy standing out in the middle of the intersection in front of the place holding a cardboard sign, asking for money. And Vicki from Florida said he's there every day. 

I think as soon as he gets enough money to buy a shirt down at the Dollar General store down the street a little ways, he should go apply for a job at Wawa, but the next time we go to see Vicki from Florida he'll probably be right there holding that cardboard sign.

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

43 minutes ago, other dog said:

Case in point- I was in sunny Florida last week. Went up to the Wawa store just up the road from Vicki from Florida's house to get a bag of ice. They had a big sign out front, "help wanted". Starting pay was $13 an hour. Doesn't sound like bad money to me for working at Wawa.

And there's this guy standing out in the middle of the intersection in front of the place holding a cardboard sign, asking for money. And Vicki from Florida said he's there every day. 

I think as soon as he gets enough money to buy a shirt down at the Dollar General store down the street a little ways, he should go apply for a job at Wawa, but the next time we go to see Vicki from Florida he'll probably be right there holding that cardboard sign.

don't know about in floraduh, but in nu yawk city the street beggers average $500 per day

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

Holy Crap!!!!  You Guys Just posted some real S#!T !!!!  I just read back a bunch of post's.... and Hell Yeah!!! you guys post what I think everyday...  I go to buy groceries, and see so much B.S...... .I was always told, to not judge a book by it's cover....  B.S.!   it's very easy to judge now.......Thanks Barrack? and now we have you're Monkey... jojo

• Like 1

11 hours ago, other dog said:

Wow, plus they probably get their unemployment check every month too.

nope, no unemployment. they get welfare, free rent, free phone, free bus pass, free food, and whatever else they "need" for free.

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

• 2 weeks later...

Is Fauci getting much media exposure presently over there in USA?

Around Feb or March this year, in our weekend Melbourne Age newspaper in the separate "Weekender" magazine there was feature story about Fauci, his history, rise to the top job and how fantastic a job he was doing, all positive glory. It was hero status stuff.

After that glowing story, our Australian Newspaper published a major damning article about him about 3 months ago, detailing information of his supposed connection and US funding contributions to the Wuhan lab on viruses. Since then there has not been 1 mention of Fauci, as if he has gone AWOL! We never hear his name mentioned in any of the news stories! Whereas before the Australian article, Fauci's name was reported maybe weekly to do with the Covid medical updates.