Ford Trucks Launches in the Canary Islands

kscarbel2

Ford Trucks International  /  July 2, 2020

More good news! Ford Trucks has landed in the Canary Islands with the Roque Nublo Group. We are launching sales with our newest partner. Welcome companions!

#PoweredByFordTrucks  #SharingTheLoad

Photo 3.jpg

3 hours ago, kscarbel2 said:

Ford Trucks International  /  July 2, 2020

More good news! Ford Trucks has landed in the Canary Islands with the Roque Nublo Group. We are launching sales with our newest partner. Welcome companions!

#PoweredByFordTrucks  #SharingTheLoad

Photo 3.jpg

Just waiting for them to land in US.  Better yet, for the sake of my stock I'd settle for that 9L Duratorque landing in Ohio Assembly Plant

• Like 1

Sounds like we agree on something. Most of the cargo I've hauled filled the trailer long before it exceeded the weight limits, so I see no logic on wasting several feet of space on a hood that could be used to haul more cargo instead. Even with the same size trailer the cabover gives better maneuverability, and with the cab tilted you've got better service access than any conventional but Scania's.

• 2 months later...

Ford Trucks Spain  /  September 18, 2020

Ford Trucks is very proud of our new Canary Islands dealership, Grupo Roque Nublo, who has delivered its first F-Max to the company Aguas Friland.

It's exciting to have the first Ford heavy truck rolling down Canary Islands' roads! Thank you for your trust in Ford Trucks!

Photo 3.jpg