H67T in West Virginia

h67st

2 hours ago, 1977vega said:

Wonder if he’ll trade for toilet paper and bottled water?

Bottled water is plentiful around here. Toilet paper shelves remain empty however. Was in to the Wal-Mart this morning and that's what I seen. Picked up a case of bottled was as I do each two weeks routinely.

I've seen that truck in the past in person. Think I talked to the owner also but it's been years. I remember the ATHS decal in the lower rt. windscreen as I supported them on the corporate level then.

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

On 3/17/2020 at 2:29 PM, h67st said:

Looks pretty good...ad says it runs and drives, $8,500. I spy a B model and gooseneck in the photo.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/673491740127431

H Mack.jpg

On 3/17/2020 at 2:29 PM, h67st said:

Looks pretty good...ad says it runs and drives, $8,500. I spy a B model and gooseneck in the photo.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/673491740127431

H Mack.jpg

Is this still available!

?

He H-67 and similar models were introduced two years prior to the G.  The G design was a carry over from the H.  I have always liked the H-67 style, good ones are hard to find.  I've looked at many over the years that weren't worth hauling home.

• Like 1

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org