Save This Mack!

found a Mack MH Magnum on the internet. someone save this Mack! a couple Superliner magnum still exist but mh???

http://www.trucker.com/inventory/specsheet.asp?ID=1675055

Well I think you need to add it to your collection. You've got the Cruiseliner, I think that a 500 MH would look good parted next to it and a magnum to boot! Tim :thumb:

hey tim you'd better tell willie v. about this one.j.j. :SMOKIE-LFT:

J.J., Willie or Real would love that truck now that you mention it. I'll have to let them know.Wiilie is retired and Real is thinking about it so it would be a great project for one of them,Tim :thumb: (I've never seen a magnum cab over) thanks fullfuel01 for the info and picture,Tim :chili:

$9500 for a V8 Mack MH (Ultra-Liner in Aus.) At that price I don't know why you blokes have'nt got 10 in the driveway! You would'nt buy the motor for that in Australia.

It would make a great show truck. Kristen would have a bird if I brought anything else home. I've always gotten what I want but I'd be sleeping in that truck. :P I'd do it for an Aussie Superliner though! :D Tim

J.J., Willie or Real would love that truck now that you mention it. I'll have to let them know.Wiilie is retired and Real is thinking about it so it would be a great project for one of them,Tim :thumb: (I've never seen a magnum cab over) thanks fullfuel01 for the info and picture,Tim :chili:

the guys that bought the "SUGAR SHACK" from me have a magnum MH :mack1: jj.

and remember

"PREFORMANCE COUNTS"

• 5 weeks later...

Does anyone know where I can find a R model JUST like this one? Thats road ready - I am still looking and I havent found one yet , but this one is perfect if I can just find it or one like it. THANKS TO ALL YOU GUYS

I wouldn't mind having one like that myself and I find them now and then at Truckpaper. My problem is that the truck I find is usually 1500 miles away. If you don't mind traveling, Truckpaper is the place, and there's always that chance that you'll get lucky and find one close to your home.

Does anyone know where I can find a R model JUST like this one? Thats road ready - I am still looking and I havent found one yet , but this one is perfect if I can just find it or one like it. THANKS TO ALL YOU GUYS

Yeah I like that 29,000 rear axle. Looks to be a late 60's piece with a thermodyne.

Joe