KW for sale

fuzzy buzzard

Posting for a friend - 1978 KW W900,  350 Cummins, 13 spd, 38K Rockwell on Pete air. Nice looking truck! Located in Proctorville, Ohio (close to Huntington, WV). Cell 304-617-2762 Dwight 

Well, I'm getting Error message "-200" on the picture upload and I ain't got a clue what to do. PM me and I'll forward you a picture

Dumb a?? needs help. When I tried to post pic I got message  "  -200 " and it said "uploading failed". I had the pic stored on this computer in "pictures". File size was small but don't remember exact size. I tried twice and got same message both times.  Anybody got any helpful instructions that I can understand - ole Fuzzy Buzzard is cyberspace roadkill 

15 minutes ago, fuzzy buzzard said:

Dumb a?? needs help. When I tried to post pic I got message  "  -200 " and it said "uploading failed". I had the pic stored on this computer in "pictures". File size was small but don't remember exact size. I tried twice and got same message both times.  Anybody got any helpful instructions that I can understand - ole Fuzzy Buzzard is cyberspace roadkill 

I resize all of mine to 640X480 and don't have any problems.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

If U tried n failed to upload 

nex time alter the file name (put an 'A' on the end)

coz the 4m pewter brain sez we tried th@ one = no go

but a slightley differnnt file name = may B

UButeFancyBigMackTruck.jpg .... = failed once

UButeFancyBigMackTruckA.jpg .... = Try again

Best O Luck O

cya