3.65 ratio CRD-93A

Rob

I'm still on the hunt for a rear rear differential in 3.65 ratio. It must be an iron differential carrier as it's for an air ride setup.

Once a rear rear is located I'll have a front rear to sale, or trade.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I did last year with nothing available. VanderHaags had a used one they were going to look into and were supposed to call back but I never heard anything so figured it wasn't any good.

I should probably try them again.

Thanks,

I see this on their website but I think, (not sure) I have the different torque rod attachment:

https://mandersdiesel.com/mack-crd-93-3-65.html

Edited by Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Believe I have located one of these but it needs pulled to ensure it is good. I will have to drill and tap the case for studs but I have that capacity. No core as it's used but private party from a retired and parted truck when the engine went bad.

• 1 month later...

Forgot to update this posting but I did find one but haven't got it home yet. Actually he needed a front rear for a truck, and had an extra rear rear so a trade deal but I'll need to drill and stud the casting as it's from Camelback suspension.

53 minutes ago, Dirtymilkman said:

A whole cutoff sounds a lot easier. 

Making two single axle drives from a former tandem.