rear axle assm.

davehummell

I have pulled out my mack rear I put new drums, shoes,bearings, seals. I don't know the ratio but I topped out at 55 mph. springs and mounts 4 good drive tires on Dayton rims. Best offer I had 1200. in all the new parts the person before me instulled late model spyders so it has quick change shoes on it. I have around 500 miles on the brakes.

1 hour ago, davehummell said:

I have pulled out my mack rear I put new drums, shoes,bearings, seals. I don't know the ratio but I topped out at 55 mph. springs and mounts 4 good drive tires on Dayton rims. Best offer I had 1200. in all the new parts the person before me instulled late model spyders so it has quick change shoes on it. I have around 500 miles on the brakes.

1200 does not sound like to bad an offer.    terry:MackLogo:

I didn't list it correctly I have 1200. in parts I am willing to take an offer for it I know I have put to much in it but I have rolled an air ride rear under the truck today and I would like to see someone get some use out of it just like my engine I have for sale it is under a tarp on the side of the garage I am out of room to put it under roof.