Wiper motor for B model Macks

All that may be interested, I have replaced my vacuum operated wiper motor with a two speed 12VDC unit.  My truck is a 1960 B95 Model Mack.  The unit is designed to fit to my wiper transmission assembly and comes with a wiring harness and a 2 speed switch. It works very well. The installation is very simple.

20190510_200422.jpg

• Like 2

All that are interested in the under the dash electric wiper motor for your B model that replaces the vacuum motor, call Newport Wiper in Missouri and ask for Daryl.  Tell him that the unit you are talking about is the one he made for me. Daryl is the technician that built my unit. The unit cost me $266 I believe delivered to me.  My unit is a two speed unit. It comes with a wiring harness, two speed switch, and a simple wiring diagram. For an additional $75 they will add a delay switch if you want an intermittent function also. I had to get Daryl to send me new transmission bearings/grommets, as the pins on the bell crank on the new unit where .035 too large in outside diameter to fit my wiper transmission's original bearings/grommets on the arms that connect to the unit.  It is much better than what I had before, I am pleased with the function and materials used to build it.  I hope this helps all of you.

• Like 1