1974 RS700L parade truck

ranchhopper

1974 RS700L semi tractor has military cargo bed on truck with fold down troop seats for doing parades can be easily converted back to a semi tractor. Truck has a custom interior polished aluminum wheels all the way around with new tires both drive and steer axle. Has a fantastic running 237 with a five speed site wont let me upload pics I will send them to you if you PM me your email address would like to get 10K much more invested truck has won numerous awards both in parades and shows call 847-468-9676 anytime I will answer any questions you may have. 

Edited by ranchhopper

Im going to retire and have to downsize right now where I live I don't have a place to park it indoors and hate to see it sit outside to let the weather ruin it. My insurance company wants to raise the rates because of the liability of people riding in the back too. I will turn it back into a semi tractor if it doesn't sell and just do truck shows with it. I thought I would just put it out there to test the waters and see if there is a good market for it Im not eager to sell it but will if the right person and cash come along.

• Like 2