kscarbel2

The Dubai Road Express | Legends of Long Haulage | Chapter One

I probably should have made sure BC Mack had an ample amount of pills before posting.

4 hours ago, kscarbel2 said:

I probably should have made sure BC Mack had an ample amount of pills before posting.

took a pill, washed down with a bottle of Efes pilsner just to get in the mood....

unfortunately youtube has removed "destination doha" due to copyright issues but that was the definitive cult movie for the "gold run"....

BC Mack

Anybody notice that red car in the pic looks like a crossbreed Mustang/Fairlane ?  Kind of cool looking. 

On 7/13/2018 at 9:39 AM, BC Mack said:

took a pill, washed down with a bottle of Efes pilsner just to get in the mood....

unfortunately youtube has removed "destination doha" due to copyright issues but that was the definitive cult movie for the "gold run"....

BC Mack

I have the "Destination Doha" film ,when I get a chance and find it I will load it up 

There is quite few good films from this era  from around  the world on long distance truck driving and oddly I have never seen any US ones other than Hollywood type films 

Fantastic stuff, Im also looking forward to part 3

Paul