Mack CL713 daycab weights

Hey guys! Long time follower, first time poster. I've learned a ton on this forum about repairs and models alike. Anyhow.. 

I'm looking at purchasing a 2003 CL713 day cab and I can not find any info on approximate tare weight of thess big boys. Does anyone have a rough idea? I will be pulling a walking floor trailer and get paid by the ton so weight is important. The specs are: single frame (but it looks thick to me),  44k Mack air ride rears, 14k front, 8ll trans, ac-460 motor, 11r24.5 tires, 178inch wheel base. I really like the looks of these trucks because of the long hoods, but I know they must be heavier than a comparable CH model. Thanks in advance! 

10 hours ago, TheDuck said:

Dang, that's pretty heavy. Sounds like I should stick to a light spec tractor. It's at an auction and I tried getting them to let me take it to a scale but that was a big no. Thanks for the response

My CL is all Mack components, double frame, air ride, all aluminum, dual exhaust, day cab with 260" wb. It rolled off the line at 19,000. With two lift axles it was 22,200