fire truck hauled

joes mack

I'm trying to help a fire department get a truck hauled from Harlan ky to paris  ark. truck is 8ft wide, 8ft 2 in high, 25ft long,  and weighs 15,640 lbs. thanks in advance  joe

Edited by joes mack

You can try Ray Sidella (mackmhe9 on here) he has hauled a boatload of firetrucks for friends of mine and they all rave about his prices and service but he did mention last week that he has been pretty busy lately on a dedicated New England run. But it might be worth the price of a phone call to him anyways. 

You might also try Greg Hoffman (underdog on here) but I think he said he has to run through his broker. 

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Either of those two are very easy to work with. Ray brought the "Water Wagon" back from Nevada for me and the price was very fair. He also hauled a couple of sleepers from out east and was very accomodating to unload at a closed restaurant parking lot. I dragged my skid steer loader 90 miles to help us out.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

1 hour ago, joes mack said:

can you get me a phone number to the guys mentioned

PM 1958FWD he should have it.   Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

If you are still facing the same issue then, either you can go with what Rob has suggested or else can choose to find other transportation service providing team. Last month, a close friend of mine has got his fire truck hauled with the help of Florida Transporter on his dad recommendation. That was his first time and he got top quality service by the team. You can also refer them in future if you came across the similar situation. Good luck!