KW lifting front end off of ground pulling a steep hill

HeavyGunner

Pretty good driving in my opinion. Nothing worse than having to let off the throttle to steer when you desperately need the power/momentum to make it. I deal with that situation in the gumbo over here. Lock the power divider and lockers in while chained up and she doesn't want to turn, I leave the jakes on so I can quickly let off the throttle and with my tires turned the jakes kick in and sort of yank the front end over. It's always an interesting line to ride, let off too much and you're stuck in the mud, don't let off the throttle the truck doesn't go where I want it too. I guess it keeps things interesting. 

https://youtu.be/qH_s5kQQVm0

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

amazing doesnt break a U joint....looks like he needs a pusher rig...bob

I was coming down from the border with a load a couple years ago and luckily the flagged caught me when he did because that was the last place to pull a train off of the road for a few miles.  After waiting about 45 minutes a megaload that was wider than the two lane highway and I'd guess approaching 18-20' tall goes by. One tri-drive pulling and a tandem pushing with the local tow truck (L9000) pushing it. On my way back there is a really steep, fairly short hill and I could see where they powered and then you could see where the pull truck literally spun his wheels and gouged into the black top 1/2"-3/4" then left a streak all the way to the top where you could see his tracks where he peeled the chip seal right off. The build those megaloads just 20 miles from the boarder then haul them across and rumor was that load was between 550k lbs and 600k lbs. 

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.