04 ac 460p antifreeze problem

I have an 04 ac460p. That is using antifreeze.  The other day I was trying to find the source and found that the antifreeze is running out the engine breather hose. I had the oil pan off few days ago to roll bearings in it and had no traces of Antifreeze there. And nothing inside valve covers, so my question is what is causing it to run out the breather?  It uses about 1/2 a gallon a10hour day

You need yo pull the Pan again and pressure up the cooling system and look!

Possible causes Liner leakage also plugs in the head can leak There was a cavitation issue with the water pump /front cover at one point but I'm not sure if it related to the AC engine or not!

You should have had a white, monkey funk, slime festival inside your motor particularity under valve covers, in breather tube and coalescing mesh. That's a lot of coolant. Grab an oil sample and send it in to be sure the moisture drops are coolant and not natural aspiration moisture.  If you saw nothing in motor I would starting hunting for other outlets. There are a couple worm clamps on an AC motor you can't see or tighten. You have to dig to get on them. Egr cooler? FJH has a good point about maintaining psi during an internal insection. Sounds like you know your machine ( bearing roll). Good luck and good returns!!!

my truck has a slight coolant seep at a water pump gasket. only looses about a gallon of coolant every 2 months still leaves a pretty good white trail on the engine. i would think that much coolant loss external would be very noticable.