Help. 95 and 94 mack dm

lakewood

So I have sister trucks. Bought them from gramercy demo our of Manhatten. Both rigs have 45k miles (I know right!) But over 25k in hours. My 94 runs like she is brand new but my 95 is a bit sluggish. I don't know how to fix this problem. The 95 runs great when cold but once she heats up I pretty much have to drop down to 2nd when climbing a grade the other one would take in 3rd he'll even 4th. Also hear a sputtering sound? Any help would be greatly appreciated 

IMG_20170418_214628.jpg

e7 or em7      what transmissions      my 91 dm has an air line going to the bosch fuel pump  and with it not having air to it  it doesn't pull a hill worth a darn. Found this out when I switched to a fuller 8ll and didn't have the air line hooked up 

I don't have the governor on. Now that it is light I see burn marks on my turbo and the pipeople going to my turbo. I also see oil on one of my lines going f49m injector pump into engine block. Again I'm new to the trucking industry as well as to diesel engines

4 hours ago, luke andres said:

e7 or em7      what transmissions      my 91 dm has an air line going to the bosch fuel pump  and with it not having air to it  it doesn't pull a hill worth a shit     found this out when I switched to a fuller 8ll and didn't have the air line hooked up 

When I start her up now she just pours black grey smoke also more oil on top of motor where breather cap is and 9ne l8ne from 8njector pump has oil on it where 8t go8ng into motor

4 hours ago, luke andres said:

e7 or em7      what transmissions      my 91 dm has an air line going to the bosch fuel pump  and with it not having air to it  it doesn't pull a hill worth a shit     found this out when I switched to a fuller 8ll and didn't have the air line hooked up