1954 Mack LTL Logger

Don't they have a few of their older loggers restored?   Paul

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

not in my area, most old log trucks around here had a loader mounted on them if there was any life left in the truck after the bunks came off. The others got scraped out to keep the others running or became water or dump trucks, I think they wrecked around 8 of them this past winter within  80 miles of me,and not just fender benders .......WRECKED! 

4 hours ago, gearhead204 said:

not in my area, most old log trucks around here had a loader mounted on them if there was any life left in the truck after the bunks came off. The others got scraped out to keep the others running or became water or dump trucks, I think they wrecked around 8 of them this past winter within  80 miles of me,and not just fender benders .......WRECKED! 

I saw the Green and White lettering and thought it was one of David or Homer Hull Logging in Bel Fountain Oregon restored loggers. They restored their fathers first truck a 1941 MACK FP , They also have a mid 50's Diamond T, a 1951 MACK LF,  a 1946 K.W 924, a 1958 K.W and  a1972 K.W.  all restored and used.

Edited by 41chevy
  • Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE